Opening Day - May 16
Updated: May 8
Oberlin Farmers Market will be open May 16. New hours for market will be 9:00 am to 12 Noon at 69-85 South Main Street, Downtown Oberlin in the Oberlin Public Library parking lot. Please review our COVID-19 guidelines for customers below. Subject to changes due to COVID-19 updates.
· If you are sick, stay home.
· Maintain a 6’ social distance between yourself, vendors, and other customers.
· Limit attendance to one member of the household if possible.
· Don’t touch products, rather allow the vendors to select and bag your products you wish to purchase.
· Discontinue use of reusable bags and materials at this time. Accept only new plastic bags from your farmers and food producers.
· If you sneeze or cough, do so only into a tissue or into the crease of your elbow. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Clean your hands frequently using hand sanitizer provided at stations.
· Wear a cloth face covering as recommended by CDC guidelines.
· At home, wash all products before using.